Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Made on the Left This Arvo

After being at church this morning, then feeding the family lunch, I headed down to the Made on the Left market at Morris Place, Innaloo. After the bitter cold of the day outside it was lovely to be inside a warm place, but I was a little disappointed the venue was actually in a pub. Still, the set up was good for the displays. Not so if you good if you needed wheelchair access, though, as there were three flights of stairs to climb.

Overall, the goods on display were lovely. I felt the quality reflected how creative and talented we are as West Australians. I particularly liked some gorgeous handmade bags created by one of the mums down at the school my little man goes to. The Ali B Creative bags, wall hangings, etc, were stunning in detail, design and the colours were delicious.

The Stuffaduck toys & things were playfully cute. Kashen Jewellery did interesting things with glass. Trinket Jewellery & Custom Design had mixed media & silver designs going on. I also liked the leather wallets & bags on display by B.H.O.

I'm just sorry I missed the market yesterday. Apparently, there were completely different stalls on display from today. Saturday was a busy one for me. I sure hope it was busy for the stallholders, too.

Heather
 
Photo used with permission from stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment